1. Someone stole my pen. (interrogative)
E.g. Did someone steal my pen?
2. She will bring a lot of chocolates. (negative)
E.g. She will not bring a lot of chocolates.
3. There wasn't a man in the room. (affirmative)
4. Mr. Johnson washes his car every Saturday. (interrogative)
5. Jane always listens to the radio in the evening. (negative)
6. Amit doesnot buy old books. (affirmative)
7. Are girls better students than boys? (affirmative)
8. Did anybody call him yesterday? (affirmative)
9. I didn't find the joke at all amusing. (affirmative)
10. There isn't anybody living here. (affirmative)
11. Do it slowly and carefully. (negative)